Terms of service
Last Updates: September 26th, 2007
Whatsupiran.com reserves the right to revise/alter this agreement at any time with no notice given. Any updates will be posted to this page, with the last updated information changed accordingly.
Whatsupiran, the Whatsupiran logo, www.whatsupiran.com, and other Whatsupiran marks, graphics, logos, scripts, and sounds are trademarks of Whatsupiran.
Accounts and registration
We may require registration for certain features on our website. You must promise that all the registration information you submit is accurate. You may terminate your account at anytime by contacting us. We also have the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason without any explanation.
The Site contains a number of areas through which you will be able to submit materials to us. For example pictures, video, audio or celebrity information.
Whatsupiran.com does not claim ownership of anything you write or submit. However, by making a Submission you
• Grant to us and our affiliates, representatives, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, adapt, publish, translate, publicly display, transmit or otherwise dispose of your Submission (in whole or in part, alone or together with other materials) in any format or medium now known or later developed, including without limitation for advertising and promotional purposes,
• Warrant that you have the right to grant the foregoing rights to us
• Agree that we have no obligation to compensate you for your Submissions or to exercise any of the foregoing rights and that any such exercise shall be in our sole and absolute discretion
• Warrant that your Submission does not contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, or obscene, that invades a person's privacy, that violates any intellectual property rights or that violates any law
• Agree that we may, and may authorize others to, identify and credit you as the author of your Submissions and use your name and pertinent biographical data in connection therewith
• Agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all loss, damage, and/or expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that we may suffer arising from or related to the exercise by us of the foregoing rights or the breach or alleged breach by you of any of the foregoing warranties by. We are not responsible for screening Submissions for any reason. We retain, however, the right to reject, modify or remove Submissions that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, consider unacceptable.
It is our policy to honor all take down requests that comply with applicable intellectual property laws.
Follow these steps to file a Complaint:
• Identify the copyrighted content claimed to have been infringed. Provide us with a link (on whatsupiran.com) and a description for each item.
• Provide documents and a statement to prove the content on provided link is not authorized by the owner or its agent.
The notification sent to us will be forwarded to the user who provided the content.
User who originally provided the content has the right to file a counter complaint within 7 days by providing his/her full contact information and a statement and documents to prove otherwise.
Once we receive the counter complaint notification, we will forward that to the party who originally filed a complaint.
Once proven that the user who sent the content to whatsupiran.com was not authorized to do so, we will take it off the website.
User reviews and comments
Please be aware that some material provided by users may be objectionable, unlawful, inaccurate, or inappropriate. Whatsupiran does not endorse any User Material, and User Material that is Posted does not reflect the opinions or policies of Whatsupiran We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor User Material and to restrict or remove User Material that we determine, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate or for any other business reason. In no event does Whatsupiran assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any User Material and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Whatsupiran with respect to such User Material. You can help us tremendously by notifying us of any inappropriate User Material you find.